Denver Bathroom Remodel Contractors
The Factor Design Build team will design and build your dream bathroom! We are the Denver Metro Area’s bathroom renovation experts. Tap into our decades of high end bathroom remodel experience for a streamlined renovation project. Work directly with our in-house team from initial design to project completion.
Full Service Bathroom Remodel
Our in-house team of designers, architects, and skilled craftsman are here to oversee every aspect of with bathroom remodel project. Unlike most bathroom contractors, we have a proven design build process that allows us to meticulously manage every detail of your bathroom renovation.
Bathroom Remodel Company
Our designers and contractors collaborate through the entire process to provide a seamless bathroom renovation experience. Whether you are preparing to sell or creating a more comfortable space for your family, Factor Design Build will design and complete a bathroom that is aesthetically beautiful and comfortably functional.
Denver Bathroom Remodel Experts
Our experienced design build team has successfully managed hundreds of bathroom remodel projects in the Denver Metro Area. We have become local experts at bathroom renovations in historic Colorado homes.
Bathroom Remodel Frequently Asked Questions
Factor reviews some of the most common questions discussed at an initial meeting for a bathroom renovation job.
What is the process of remodeling a bathroom?
1. Plan & Design: Get a vision of what you would like your renovated restroom to look like by studying concepts, collecting motivation, and making a list of your essentials and desires.
2. Estimate: Calculate an allowance for the project including workforce and components. Explore restroom materials and their connected costs.
3. Extract & Prepare: Take out and discard existing fixtures and walls. Get walls ready for construction.
4. Install Fixtures & Cabinets: Put in plumbing fixtures and cabinets. Link drains, toilets and shower and tub fixtures.
5. Fit Flooring & Wall Coverings: Install and finish new flooring, tile, countertops and wall coverings.
6. Electrical: Install and provide energy to outlets, switches and lighting fixtures.
7. Inspections & Final Punch List: Once the renovation is finished, arrange with a city inspector to pass the project and make last touches like caulking and sealing.
How long does a bathroom renovation project take?
The time associated with a bathroom renovation project can vary greatly depending on the scope of the project, the size of the bathroom, and the availability of materials/craftsman. Project timeline can be impacted significantly if major structural changes are included in the project. Generally speaking, a complete luxury bathroom should take less than one month once the construction phase has begun.
The team at Factor Design Build has overseen dozens of successful bathroom renovation jobs in the Denver Metro Area. Our experience in the industry allows us to provide clients with accurate project timelines.
How much does a luxury bathroom remodel cost?
The total cost of a bathroom remodel varies significantly based on several important factors. The average cost for a luxury bathroom remodel generally ranges from $15,000 to $50,000 depending on the types of materials used, labor costs, and additional services such as plumbing and electrical work.
Schedule a meeting with our bathroom remodel team to get an honest and accurate estimate for your project.
Book an initial consultation to start your bathroom remodel today!